Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How Do You Spell Home?


Let me count the ways...

C-A-R-P-E-T-I-N-G on the floor.

P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S on the walls.

S-O-F-T music playing in the background.

Delicious S-M-E-L-L-S wafting from the kitchen.

A W-H-O-L-E (clean) bathroom all to myself!

S-I-N-G-I-N-G around the piano.

H-I-G-H S-P-E-E-D Internet once again.

Tasty cherry S-M-O-O-T-H-I-E-S.

S-P-A-C-E to move about.

L-A-U-G-H-T-E-R in the hallways.

L-O-V-E all around.

Home. There's truly no place like it. It's so good to be back...

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :-D

Alexandra! said...

I completely agree with your spelling of HOME! :)

TexasLady said...

How blessed we are :)
Happy Thanksgiving

Emily Snodgrass said...

Wow! You got to go back home?! For how long? I understand...I'm starting to feel that way too, since it's the end of the year. I'm sad that I won't be flying through Houston this year. Rather I'll be flying through Miami. Guess what?! I'm probably going to Ironwood for a week to work with my parents and my sister! How cool is that??!! Miss you!