734. A wonderful ladies' Bible study this past Saturday with the women of the church (the first of five studies to meet monthly)
735. The life of our firstborn, Isaac, whose birthday we celebrated this week
736. The life of our second son, whom I feel kicking around in the womb so often!
737. Toddling steps
738. Isaac's cute expressions that always make me laugh
739. New toys and books for our growing boy!
740. Beautiful weather making for fun times at the park
741. A new kind of Greek yogurt that tasted so good to this pregnant mommy :)
742. Healing for Nathan's ankle slowly but surely
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Today is our precious Isaac Nathan's first birthday! What a tremendous gift from the Lord he has been! Isaac has filled our lives with so much joy, laughter, sunshine, and character-building moments! We praise God for his life and celebrate it today.
Here are several dozen favorite pictures summarizing our little boy's first year. So much growth, so many changes! Such wonderful memories!
Happy Birthday, Isaac! We love you!