Monday, May 16, 2011

Graduation Hall of Fame

Well, I'm officially graduated from the Rio Grande Bible Institute's missionary language program! It feels great to be finished and on to the next adventure in South America (which I'll be telling about soon)! First, though, I am home for the time being where I am unpacking and catching up on blogs posts. Hope you enjoy these pictures of the dear friends from my life at RGBI!

Luis, my adopted brother and ping-pong buddy.

Alma, my beloved teacher, friend, and mentor.

Pao, one of the girls in my Bible study whose love for the Lord blessed my life!

Nathaly, my dear friend and tutor from Ecuador.

Shajid, a brotherly type of friend and inspiration when it came to sharing the Gospel.

Noel, a really good friend and fellow Houstonian with whom I shared many meal-time theological discussions, evangelism on the streets, and volleyball on the weekends.

Johanna and Yanerling, two of my dorm buddies.

SofĂ­a, my suite-mate and tutor - a true joy-bug!

Samantha, my wonderful roommate.

Satsuki, my dear friend and study buddy.

Satsuki, Jessica, and Alondra - a circle of good friends!

Lidia, a married friend who was my prayer partner on many occasions and who nursed me back to health when I was sick.

Lorena, my first friend at RGBI and one of the closest!

Sarah and Jada, two of my classmates and partners in all things language school!

Jada was like a sister to me in so many ways and true friend!

Jada's little brother, Justus - a new little friend for the weekend who always made me smile!

Mom and Dad - my best cheerleaders ever!

3 comments:

TexasLady said...

Congratulations!! : ) I enjoyed the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating! Can't wait to hear where you are going in South America!

~Sarah H.

Emily Snodgrass said...

Congratulations my friend!!!