Saturday, February 23, 2013

Lamplighter Sale!

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to get the word out that Lamplighter Publishing is running an amazing sale right now on their audio drama books as well as eBooks.  Until Sunday night, February 24, you can purchase 7 audio books for $7!  These sets normally sell for $180-$200!

For those who may not be familiar with Lamplighter Publishing, they publish Christian books for children and families that were originally written in the 1700s, 1800s, and early 1900s that are full of character-building lessons and Godly morals.  I own a number of their books in my personal library and really appreciate the quality of the stories!  This morning, however, was my first time to hear a sample of their dramatized audio books.  I was quite impressed!  I am looking forward to listening to them all during upcoming nursing sessions with a new baby. :)  They will also be quite enjoyable for long car trips and keeping busy children occupied profitably in the future.

Check out the sale here!

No comments: