Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thankful Thursday in Pictures

With so much to share here in my little blog world and so little time to share it all, I have decided to compile three posts into one!  It's a bit lengthy, but I figure I might as well take advantage of this rare opportunity for a quiet evening of posting and catch you up on everything all at once! Hope you don't mind! :)

The thankful list continues interspersed with pictures...

811.  This man:
(Picture taken in January during a ski trip but only just now discovered on my husband's iPhone!)

812.  This little fellow:

(I'm not sure if he's saying "thank you" or blowing kisses in this picture.  Both actions look the same!)


(Oh, how he makes me smile!)

813.  Our trip to Colorado Springs last week with this delightful outing to Garden of the Gods and the reminder of our great God's creativity:













(Do you see the "kissing camels"?)

"Balancing Rock"

814.  This majestic mountain - Pike's Peak:

815.  This incredibly lovely, romantic get-away, the Castle at Glen Eyrie:




816.  A fun hike with my husband on the castle property (right next to Garden of the Gods) with these views:

(Do you see the castle?)


817.  Two years with this guy!

818.  Black widow bites which used to look like this
now healing up so nicely!

819.  My special little "helper" as I get ready for a spy-theme VBS:
"I mustache you a question..."


"Am I cute, or what?"

820.  These people getting baptized this past Sunday:
Benji

Erica

Erica 

Esperansa

Esperansa

Celeste

Joseph

Sandi

Wayne and Natalie

Natalie

Wayne

No comments: