Friday, June 20, 2014

Home Life Lately


These first few pictures are especially for Aunt Elizabeth.  Isaac was so excited with the new, black shoes you sent him!  He asked to wear them every day until Sunday when I finally let him...along with his new church clothes!

He was so proud of those new, black shoes!

Dapper little dude!

These are my 36-week pictures taken last week during VBS.  (I am now 37 1/2 weeks...so I imagine I look even bigger!)

Another angle.  Yes, I feel ready to pop!

With this pregnancy, I feel like I am all baby.  With Isaac, my weight gain was a little more spread out, but this baby is definitely like a basketball - all right in front!

Isaac got his first hair trim yesterday, and this is all I have to show for it!  Taking pictures during the process proved impossible since I was busy trimming while Daddy held him still.

And this was my attempt at snapping an after-shot. :)

Always on the move!

Discovering himself in the mirror without any clothes on...(and yes, all those smudges are compliments of my son who plays at the mirror all the time).

Hmm...can you see my muscles best from this angle...?

...or this one?

So pleased with himself!

Yep...I'm one handsome feller!

Don't you think, Mom?

Somebody was really tired yesterday!  Can you tell it's been a busy month?

The birthing pool we hope to use for our upcoming home birth arrived this week.  Isaac loves to climb in and out of the bin!

It's his new little nook!


No comments: