Saturday, August 2, 2014

Of Mountain Streams and Family Love

A picnic by a mountain stream and a toddler sleeping in the car begged for a brief photo-shoot with Josiah!






When Isaac woke up, we were hard pressed to get him to eat since he just wanted to run around and play in the woodsy area and by the water.

Look who's growing big and strong!

The chubby chipmunk stuffing his cheeks full so he could be done and off to play!

Isaac LOVED throwing rocks into the stream!  (And it's not actually green water; that's just the reflection of the trees around.)



Off on an exploration!

Grandmommy took a turn with Josiah while I supervised Isaac.

Only he was faster than me, and before I knew it, he had waded right into the stream, shoes and all!  So off came the shoes and socks and up went the pant legs.

Look, my hands are dirty.

Can you help me walk?  These rocks are pokey!

Our little Tom Sawyer

Such a boy!

Talking with Grandmommy


Kisses!


What a fun time!

Meanwhile, back at the house...

Somebody cozied up in the corner with his books near where Grandmommy was cooking.

Peek-a-boo!

Sleepy boy.

Our first picture as a family of four!

We love Grandmommy and Granddaddy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... How cute! Thanks for sharing :)

Rebecca said...

Hi, Katrina. I just visited your blog after reading such an encouraging reply you left on our own family blog. As I read your about me section some things sounded a bit familiar to me. Taos, NM...two little boys...then I realized, after seeing your last name, that I don't know you, but I know of you! My husband and I go to church with Joel and Katelyn, and I have had such an awesome privilege of getting to become friends with Katelyn over the last several months. Such a small world!