Friday, April 3, 2015

A Potpourri of Smiles

My little cutie enjoying a snack.




This is what happens when I ask my 2-year-old to put the toilet paper in the bathroom after a shopping trip.  That's one way to do it, I guess!

Isaac loves to share!

A chess master in training.

 
Oh my word.  That smile!

 
Sorry, brother, but you haven't the learned how to play yet.  You'll have to let me teach you some day...

Learning VBS songs while playing with toys.

First baby bump picture for #3!


 21 weeks and counting!  (Don't you love my little side kicks?)
I've been told I'm carrying lower, like one would with a girl.  And Isaac says the baby is a sister.  We shall just have to wait and see since we've chosen to be surprised by the gender this time.  Maybe we'll be needing some pink?!

And now for a frontal shot.

Isaac going on an adventure.


Love that precious face!  And the leg turned in!  Too adorable!

Astronaut Isaac coming in for a landing!

Another snack time for the little eating machine!
(Yes, this is my child with all the hair!)

Josiah is our mess-pot!  I have no idea how he does it, but no matter what he eats, this is how he looks afterward.

Showing off the new teeth!

A pensive look for Isaac.  (Photo credit: Ellen Robberson)

Daddy and the snuggle-bug. (Photo credit: Ellen Robberson)

And now for a little Josiah-action on video, complete with some of my baby talk in all its glory! :)

No comments: