Saturday, January 14, 2017

Brenda Martin's Plexus Story


I look at this photo and I think, "Who knows? That could be me in another 10+ years, at the rate God has been sending children into our family..." :) (And look at all those boys!!) 

Meet Brenda Martin and family. I love her story about how Plexus changed her health, and therefore her life, allowing her to be the kind of mom she wanted to be to this active brood, instead of laid up on the couch day after day suffering from adrenal problems. I'm so thankful that if I do end up in a similar position to hers one day (mothering a large brood of children), I have the same amazing supplements to help my body function with optimal health! For starters, they're helping me get through day-to-day life with 3 children 3 and under (soon to be 4!), and that is saying a lot! :) :)#KatrinasPlexusStory


And now, here's Brenda's story:
"As a homeschooling mom of 11, helping with our two home businesses, and struggling to make ends meet three years ago, I hit a super low spot and realized my adrenals were exhausted. It was hard to keep positive when I dealt with the exhaustion day after day.

I was doing so many things right with a clean diet of real and organic foods. I started taking lots of natural supplements and tinctures for building up my adrenals, lost some weight with the Trim Healthy Mama plan, all of which helped me some, but I knew I was missing something because I still ended up wiped out on the couch every afternoon and couldn't sleep half the night.

Enter Plexus [Slim] which helped in regulating my blood sugars!! This was my missing link! I realized how closely it's connected to our endocrine system, inflammation, mood, and sleep!

After a couple months, I added the digestive products, Bio Cleanse and Probio5 which gave me a happy gut for the first time in 30 some years! Now I sleep great and wake refreshed, no PMS at all, have strength and stamina all day long, and can think clearer than I have in ages. And this continues day after day, week after week. I still have high stress days where I get a little tired, but I take an extra Slim, get to bed in good time, and I'm back on track again! No more taking WEEKS to recover from a big weekend.

My husband also takes Plexus and no longer has chronic muscle/shoulder [discomfort], sleeps so much better and feels younger! Some of our older children take it too and have results of... sleeping better, improved moods, [skin issues] clearing up, sinus [problems] gone, and digestive improvement. We keep discovering new aspects where Plexus is helping us and we love telling others about it! What a fun and rewarding journey it’s been...!"

No comments: