Monday, September 8, 2008

One Cute Fellow

A couple weeks ago, Zion came to me in the kitchen where I was making breakfast to inform me that he was wearing a fire-fighter's hat. I laughed so hard when I saw what he was really wearing!



On my last day of work this past Friday, I caught some footage of Zion reading to himself on the couch. He didn't know I was filming him. It was such a rewarding experience to stand there, hidden from his sight, and realize just how much has been sinking into his little brain as we've read countless books together over the summer. I love to hear his descriptions of the "big" and "witt-le" animals that he is pointing out to himself! I guarantee you won't be able to watch these clips without saying, "Awwww....how CUTE!" :-)


2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Aww... he's so cute! Do you miss the job yet? I'm sure it must be nice to get back to your "normal" routine though, no? Miss ya! ~Sarah Beth

Katrina Marie said...

Hi Sarah! No, I don't miss the job. I'm sure I'll have moments where I'll miss the children, but I've always known it would only be a 2 month commitment. I'm glad to be moving on to other things now and letting Katelin have her "family" back. :-)