Friday, September 5, 2008

The Many Faces of Ethan

"Why is my brother out there without me? Doesn't he know that I am absolutey necessary to his happiness in the backyard?"

"Boy, I wish I could go out and play too!"

Katrina, don't you see how sad and pitiful I am when I can't go out and play?

Oh! Is that a camera you have?

Well, in that case, let me smile for the camera! (Never mind the runny nose. As my dad says, I got in a fight with a slug. :-)

Ahoy mate! Don't you like my blocks?

Howdy.


Look how well I can walk now! I practice a little every day.

Check out all my teeth! I'm not such a baby anymore. I can actually chew food now!

Then again, sometimes I'm very much a baby. Sometimes I cry when I don't get my way, but Katrina doesn't give in to me anyway, so I don't know why I bother.

This is my excited face!

In the end, you've got to admit I'm a pretty cute little guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable katrina! i love you, quinn

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest thing!!!!!!!!!

Love and blessings,
Hannah B.H.