Saturday, March 7, 2009

Springtime at Bayou Bend


My friend, Rhonda, had a birthday a couple days ago, so to celebrate, I took her to Bayou Bend for their annual "Azalea Trail" weekend. The Lord blessed us with absolutely PERFECT weather to enjoy this BEAUTIFUL spring day amidst His creation! The following is a smattering of the pictures we snapped this morning. (And, no, we didn't wear matching clothes on purpose. It was purely coincidental! To see the full collection from our photoshoot, click here.)
































8 comments:

Haley said...

Oh, my, it looks like ya'll had a lot of fun! What a beautiful place! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful pictures. :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics!!!! The "matching" outfits were cute! :p Thank you for sharing those beautiful pics!!!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

pretty :)

Ruth said...

Hi Katrina! Just wanted to let you know I found your blog, and say hey. Looks like you're doing well. You have some beautiful pictures! Tell your family I said hello.
~Ruth Daniel

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the thoughtful idea of taking me out = ) I was very happy to take a day off to enjoy and appreciate God's creation!

Anonymous said...

Katrina ~ back in Nov. 2007, you posted "a maiden's prayer" on the Maiden's Quest blog...I just wanted to let you know that I shared it with the girls on the Rebelution forum and they all loved it! (and so do I!)
~Hannah D.

Katrina Marie said...

I'm so glad to know this, Hannah! Thanks for spreading the encouragement. :)

Anonymous said...

looks like yall had a fun day. beautiful place. great pictures