Thursday, June 11, 2009

Praising God for 24 Years of His Faithfulness...

Today, I am celebrating every breath, every heart beat, every sunrise and sunset from the past 24 years; all of which are tremendous gifts from my Creator. What an immense privilege it is to know Him in a personal relationship and be able to call Him Father.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to comment on the last post! You have made the week so fun as your comments have been trickling in throughout each day! I am thrilled and delighted to know a little better who the readers of this blog are. I must admit, I have been quite surprised by several of your names --- having no idea that you read this little slice of the blogosphere. From Maiden's Quest attendees to old friends, I have been so excited to learn of you all!

If you are a reader of this blog, and still haven't commented to say so, please do so here (even if you think I already know about you)! It will be a huge blessing!

1 comment:

~Kris said...

Hello Katrina, I wanted to comment and let you know that Jessica, Lauren and I read your blog often, and we are greatly blessed by it:)