Saturday, April 2, 2011

Making Music Together


Last night, a spring concert took place here at school featuring a special guest pianist as well as several faculty staff. I participated as pianist accompaniment for a flute trio and also played a duet for two pianos. The Lord answered prayer and took away the usual nervous jitters I experience whenever I have to perform - what a blessing! It was a lovely evening of music. Pictured above are guest pianist Tricia Jeske, Ruth Windle (the president's wife and director of our music department), Alma Varela (grammar/flute/voice teacher), myself, and Luis Tyler (professor of Biblical languages).
Alma is not just a wonderful teacher but a dear friend and mentor.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for posting the video...that was beautiful. Wish I could have been there for the entire concert!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!