Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Mr. B's Birthday

One of my favorite things to do here in Bolivia is take the children out in celebration of their birthdays! I usually take them to a special restaurant that has a play place. This past weekend, we celebrated Mr. B's birthday a little belated since he turned 6 while I was sick. Burger King was the destination of choice.

A quick pic of the handsome little man and his companion for the night, Miss B.

They were great playmates!

Once we got off our trufi, we had a little walking to do down this beautiful street called El Prado.

With such green grass and everything in bloom, it was a most lovely walk!

A little taste of home...almost. :) The children enjoyed the food and play area while I enjoyed their company and the free WiFi!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am really enjoying your posts about the kids!

Susannah! said...

I am too! They are adorable!