Sunday, October 16, 2011

Soul Nourishment


This past Friday, my friend, Elena, and I enjoyed a picnic lunch and delightful stroll throughout the Cochabamba Botanical Gardens. It was one of the most beautiful, peaceful places I have been to in a long time. The green grass, tall trees, bright flowers, lovely landscaping, and cool breezes ministered greatly to my spirit! There is something about being in a garden environment that makes me feel closer to God and refreshes my soul! After Elena had to leave, I stayed longer reading a book on a bench and just drinking in the surroundings. It's the perfect place to think, pray, study, and relax. I definitely hope to return soon!

To see all the pictures I took during our time in the garden, click here.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

How beautiful!!

Susannah! said...

It's gorgeous!
I wish I was there!