Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Prayer Request


As a follow-up to my book review on L'Abri, I wanted to share a prayer request that goes hand-in-hand with it.

Right now, I am excited to be in correspondance with a high-school aged girl who claims to be an atheist but who is hungry for knowing truth and the meaning of life.  She visited our church last month as part of an experiment to attend every religious service in town, and since then, we have exchanged a few letters.  My last letter to her was an attempt to answer her question, "What makes Christianity the correct religion?" and in it, I also shared the Gospel.  Please pray with us for this young lady, that God would draw her to Himself and that she would find the Truth she is looking for in His Word.

1 comment:

leelinds said...

Thanks for sharing the request for prayer. Please keep us updated!