Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A Big Thank You!

The yummy whole wheat brownies and homemade, non-dairy ice cream my sweet husband made for my birthday!

To all you wonderful people who granted my birthday wish by leaving a comment on my last blog post, I want to say a big thank you!  I was amazed to learn how the readership of Living for Jesus spreads out across the globe from Australia to Eastern Europe and all over North America! The many words of encouragement you wrote meant so much and ministered to me at a time of great physical suffering (which I'll probably be blogging about soon).  I feel so humbled to know that there exists such an enthusiastic following of this tiny little corner on the web, especially since there is nothing remarkable about my blog.  It is simply the ongoing story of one young woman's quest to love the Lord, care for her family, and be a light in a dark world. 

Thank you for walking with me through this journey!

4 comments:

creatingsomethingbeautiful said...

Katrina,
I think that your ongoing journey is what is so remarkable. It is a living testimony. Sometimes we don't see the 'remarkable' in our own lives but it is easily seen in the viewing of another's.
Your blog is refreshing- no pretence here.

Michelle

Anonymous said...

You are a light in this dark world. I enjoy reading all you post on your blog.

Patty

Son In The Waves said...

I would love the recipes to this amazing "picture!" ...I want you to know that God has used you in my life just by reading your blog. I am encouraged as a woman, a mother, and friend! THANK YOU for sharing a little piece of your life!

Kelsie Steele said...

Hey Katrina! I didn't post a comment on your last post, and I figure you know it already, but I love following your blog!! HOpe you are feeling BETTER! <3