Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankful Thursday

871.  Running water; not having had it for the past several hours due to a leak in town makes me so much more grateful for all those days and hours when we do!  At least I got the laundry done earlier before we ran out!

872.  The peace and quiet of evening when all the children are asleep in their beds (we now usually have three little ones due to a childcare job I've recently taken on for a single mom new to our church)

873.  A return to health for Isaac after struggling with a cold for a week (brought into our home by the little girl we now care for much of the week)

874.  A great start to our AWANA program for this school year!

875.  A fun trip to Albuquerque with Nathan during which time I was able to do a lot of much-needed shopping for a wardrobe update

876.  My friends, Joshua and Kelsie Steele, who are celebrating ten years of marriage today!

877.  The amazing offer of an all-expense paid trip to Israel next spring with my husband!

878.  Talking with my parents on Skype tonight

879.  Purple flowers adding a pop of color to the entrance of the park tonight

880.  Kisses with the husband in the kitchen :)

881.  The smell of my child's clean, wispy, toddler hair (wish I could bottle it up for the future!)

882.  Josiah's chuckles and giggles that bring a smile to my heart

883.  Isaac's ongoing hilarious antics that make me laugh

884.  The delight of children who are trained well from the beginning of life

885.  Trustworthy friends who care for my children in my absence when it's needed

886.  Energy and strength to juggle a lot of balls right now

887.  A six-hour stretch for Josiah between night-time feedings the other night!  That's a record!

888.  New pajamas that actually match!  (I know, it's the little things in life!)

889.  People who pray for us

890.  New recipes that turn out so tasty! (stay tuned for a post about some of them soon!)

No comments: