Saturday, June 27, 2015

Picture Round Up

Since I've gotten so behind in sharing pictures from our normal, every-day life lately, I decided to just compile a whole bunch into this one post from the past several weeks.  Enjoy!

At the end of May, our family took a trip to Ohio that I'll be writing more details about in the near future.  Due to a delayed flight, we had an extra long layover in Dallas for nearly 6 hours.  We were so grateful for a children's play place literally two gates down from our departure gate that kept our boys happily engaged for hours!  They had such fun, I couldn't help but get my camera out to document this blessing from the Lord!


Shaggy Boy

Monkey Boy




Meanwhile, back at home, pots and pans continue to be favorite play things.  And just recently, Josiah has discovered how fun it is to also get in the cabinet itself!

"Hi, Mom!"

Such a cutie-pie!

I love to see these two playing sweetly together!  
(It was around this time we decided Josiah needed more than just a trim on those lovely locks!)

The comb-over look.

Now, there are TWO in the cabinet!

(And somebody finally got a haircut!)

Isaac the chef busy at work.


 
Isaac enjoyed being involved in every aspect of VBS prep.  Doesn't he look like quite the official assistant?

 
This picture was taken on my 30th birthday when I was 32 weeks pregnant!
(I still can't believe I'm 30!!!  Aghh!)
To celebrate, my dear friend, Tara, and her children met up with me and my children at a park in Walsenburg, Colorado.  Since Tara lives near Denver, this is a good half-way meeting spot for us.  It was so fun to see them again and spend time together in the beautiful outdoors!

The kids loved the merry-go-round!





 
Josiah and Angelina are only two months apart and really hit it off!

Isaac and Carson enjoyed playing basketball together!

Josiah was very affectionate toward Tara's whole family.

Angelina the Adorable

This is what happens when you try to get four little people to all look your way and smile at the same time.  Ha! :)

I am so grateful for this girl and the 15 years of friendship we have enjoyed! From the teen years to  our early twenties when we worked as ministry partners, and now to being wives and mommies, we have been through so many seasons of life together!  We're even pregnant together these days!  Tara has always been such a joyful encourager since the day we met.  It is so special to have such a faithful, life-long friend with whom to walk this journey. 

I caught some cute pics of Josiah in the bath tub the other night and couldn't decide which I liked best...so I'm sharing several!

I know this one is blurry, but this is his super-cute cheesy smile that he flashes all the time and I just had to share!


Mr. Cool Dude Michigan Man

Our little JoJo Bear

2 comments:

Mrs. R said...

So happy you two could get together! Thanks for the pics!
I am praying for you Katrina!
Love you!

Sofi said...

Thanks for update. You look wonderful pregnant! Oh wow i remember Tara. I miss her updates on her blog. Would be great to see an update on her life. Must have been so nice for you to meet up again.

God Bless

Sofi

Fan from UK