Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Videos From Around Here Lately

Today was one of those days.  You know...the kind where you find red crayon scribbled all over your wall, the baby is discovered to be eating a pile of wipes, and the toddlers seem to have forgotten everything they've ever learned about obedience!  Some days are just plain hard.  On days like today, when my patience is sorely tried and it seems like I spend all day divvying out discipline, I am glad for reminders like these about all the cute and precious moments that my children also provide:


(This video was taken several weeks ago, just as Adoniah was learning to sit up by himself. Now, he is a pro!)


Like Father, Like Son  :)


I apologize if this video gives you trouble when trying to view it.  I haven't been able to view it all night.  I'm not sure if it's a defective file on You Tube or just my computer, or what!

And one more for good measure of our new little flock of chicks!

No comments: