Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Quote To Live By

One of these days, I'm going to get around to writing a blog post about some of the books I've been reading lately. Reading a good book is one of my favorite things to do, and since so many delightful volumes have graced my nightstand of late, I am excited to recommend them to you!

However, until that post gets written, I must at least share this soul-stirring quote I read last night from Eric and Leslie Ludy's book entitled, When God Writes Your Life Story. It is too good to keep to myself!

"We are here on this earth to know God intimately, fully, correctly, and contagiously; to house His holy person in our very bodies, allowing Him to showcase to the world around us His loving nature, His attitude, His thoughts, His emotions, and His actions through the way we live every moment of our lives."

Wow.
What a powerful purpose statement for life!

If you're like me, you'll want to read and re-read that quote, ponder, mull, and pray it into your life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome quote! A great reminder for me!

I would love to see your booklist some time! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Katrina,

I have enjoyed reading your blog. This is such a wonderful quote to live by! May God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Hello Katrina,

I have enjoyed reading your blog. This is such a wonderful quote to live by. Thanks for posting it. May God bless you.

Anonymous said...

YES! YES! YES! Share your booklist with us!!!!!