Thursday, June 19, 2008

Like Ointment Poured Forth

The other day, as I was listening to another one of Eric Ludy's online discipleship sessions, he read from a list he had compiled containing dozens of Names for Jesus Christ found in Scripture. It was such a powerful experience to hear the names of my Lord read "like ointment poured forth!"

This morning, to start out my prayer time, I played the audio clip again - twice! - kneeling before my Savior and worshipping Him for who He is as each name was declared. It was an incredibly moving experience. I was overwhelmed by the magnitude of Christ's character and the depth of Person He possesses. He is truly worthy of all glory, all honor, all praise...

If you want to recieve a blessing and draw closer to the heart of God, click here to listen to names of my Beloved proclaimed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!