Friday, June 13, 2008

Recommended Listening

Since I shared reading suggestions yesterday, I thought today I'd pass on some dynamic musical recommendations! I just received two new CDs this week that are absolutely gorgeous! Both come from my favorite music group, the Steve Pettit Evangelistic Team, which can be found online at http://www.spea.org/ I have nearly all of their CDs and can recommend each one heartily!

The CD, Gentle Voice, is a collection of vocal and instrumental songs performed by Matt and Christy Taylor. It is so beautiful it gives me goosebumps when I listen to it! Click on the song titles to hear a short audio clip played.

Gentle Voice

We Rejoice In All Your Ways

I Sing the Mighty Power of God


The CD, How Firm A Foundation, contains both lively and soothing instrumental arrangements, many of which are played with a distinct Irish flair (much to my delight)! See what you think!


How Firm A Foundation

Before the Throne

Love Divine All Loves Excelling

Saved By Grace

5 comments:

Kalani said...

Thank you so very much for posting this up! It is a blessing that came just in time because I was looking for some new godly music to buy. This recommendation makes me confident to buy a particular cd. Plus I think I have almost all of IBLP's cds memorized :).

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FINALLY, RECOMMENDATIONS THAT I CAN TRUST! THE "CHRISTIAN" MUSIC THAT IS FOR SALE IS SO WORDLY IN BEAT AND WORDS....NOT EDIFICATION WHATSOEVER.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You cut your hair! I think it's looks really nice. It definitly will be nice in the heat of Houston. Cute shirt too. :)

Anonymous said...

PS - Did you cut your hair?! It looks cute! :)

luv, C & K

Katrina Marie said...

Guilty as charged. :-)

Yes, I think I had about 7 or 8 inches cut off! Thank you for your sweet comment.