Friday, August 8, 2008

Kodak Moments with the Goads

Katelin, these are especially for you!
Hope you enjoy!
We miss you! :)
Hi there! I'm Zion.
If you think my smile is contagious, then plesae smile back!
This is my little brother, Ethan. We like to play together.
Sometimes, he makes really silly faces. I taught him how. :)
This is my sister, Jessica. She's showing you how she does her chores.
Loading the dishwasher...

Sometimes, my two older sisters are so goofy!

Sorting clothes...

Turbo sweeper!

Katrina calls Jessica her smiling princess. And Katrina says even princesses need to learn how to do chores. :)

Cookies are fascinating objects...

and so tasty.

Don't you agree?
I love bubbles!


Sunshine boy

This is my sister, Hannah. She's Katrina's big helper.

Both my dad and Hannah like to cook. Aren't their chef hats nifty???

Well, that's all for now folks. Thanks for stopping by!
This is your blog post host, Zion, signing off for now. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHHHHH.....those children are just delicious!!! Beautiful, precious and delightful!!!! Thank you for sharing them with us!
Much joy,
Evann's mother

Sharon said...

There are some really cute pictures here :-)