Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bless the Lord!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindess and tender mercies; who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's."

~ Psalm 103:1-5

May we all live today in such a way that we are a blessing to our God!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I met you at the Washington Maiden's Quest. The verses you posted are part of a chapter of scripture that means a lot to me. God is so wonderful, isn't He?

Sarah Hardin

Katrina Marie said...

Hello Sarah!
It's so good to hear from you! I'm glad to know that Psalm 103 means a lot to you. It is also very meaningful to me. Every time I read those words, I feel so loved by the Lord. You're right - God is wonderful!

Thanks for leaving a comment! I never know who out there is reading this blog unless they comment. So, it's always encouraging to hear from others!

Love,
Katrina