Thursday, April 9, 2009

5 Minutes That Could Change Your Life

Today, as I was catching up on articles that have been posted to Eric Ludy's new website, The Bravehearted Gospel, I came across one that I was amazed and excited to read.

This article succinctly encapsulates a message from God's Word that totally changed my life when I first heard it preached 4 years ago on a tape series through the book of Romans.

I was amazed to read it because this message is a rarely-taught concept that seems so clear from God's Word...and yet is missed by so many. How encouraging to know that others out there understand it and are living it out!

Take 5 minutes and read this article. More importantly, read the book of Romans.
It could change your life too!

http://www.braveheartedgospel.com/Blog/Entries/2009/3/30_costly_grace.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazingly WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blessed Easter!
The Whitt family