Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A True Friend


What a blessing it was to meet up with my dear friend, Tara, this past weekend at a wedding! Ever since Maiden's Quest Ministries came to an end last fall, we haven't had the opportunity to spend much time toegether - and how I've missed it! (Ironically, it was at a wedding at the same location we went to this past weekend that the idea for MQM was first birthed! Needless to say, Tara and I had fun reminiscing "where it all began!") She and I went out for a bite to eat ahead of time and greatly enjoyed catching up on the happenings of life and the lessons from our Father that we've been learning.

I was so refreshed by the time spent with Tara! The Lord knew I needed it. She is a true friend who encourages, edifies, and sharpens me in Christ. She is also a LOT of fun to be with! Her love for Jesus is simply contagious.

Friends in the Lord are truly the very best kind!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Katrina! Sounds like fun! I love your hair! It looks super cute. : )