Saturday, July 18, 2009

Inspired by Deborah Drapper

Yesterday, as I was planning the evening's Bible study for my girls at American Chinese Fellowship, I came across a most inspiring story. The topic of our study last night was "Youth for Christ," and the story I found fit in perfectly!


Deborah Drapper is a 13-year-old homeschooled girl who lives in England with her parents and 10 siblings. Somehow, the BBC found out about her and did a 1-hour documentary about her life. I haven't been able to watch the film, due to its removal from You Tube, but I keep reading rave reviews by fellow Christians about the tremendous inspiration that documentary gave them.


According to all that I've been reading about Deborah and the radio interview I listened to of her on Ambassador's Alliance radio, this young woman is on fire for the Lord Jesus! She is a bold proclaimer of the Gospel who regularly witnesses on the streets of England. Not only is she passionate about proclaiming God's truth, her lifestyle reflects a holy, set-apartness that is refreshing to discover! As a result, she has caught the world's eye.


To be inspired yourself, check out the article about Deborah at the Rebelution:
http://www.therebelution.com/blog/2009/03/deborah-drapper-a-true-servant-of-god/


Then, pay a visit to her blog at: http://www.deborahdrapper.com/
I highly recommend listening to the interview with her on Ambassaor's Alliance radio, which is posted on her blog.


May we all learn to be so bold for the cause of Christ.

No comments: