Monday, November 9, 2009

Quick Update

Well, the wedding this past weekend was a beautiful success! Many thanks to those of you who prayed so diligently for our families during this busy time. The Lord blessed the day with numerous special memories, and it seemed that all of Katelin's dreams came true!

I will be posting more details soon, along with pictures, however, right now I am trying to recover from a stomach bug that has had me in bed for the past 24 hours. It's a nasty bug that has been making the rounds within our 3 families who put the wedding on this past week. We've had 11 cases of it - some before the wedding and some afterward, but thankfully nothing too serious the day of the big event! Obviously, it's highly contagious, so please pray that Katelin and Nathan don't come down with it while they're on their honeymoon.

Thanks for your patience as a full-blown report of the weekend will be coming your way shortly!

7 comments:

Emily said...

I'll be praying for all of you! When my sister got married back in August, I had just got done being sick and my little sister who was the flower girl was showing signs of it! I know how that goes while trying to pull off an amazing day! I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

Sarah Beth said...

Hey you! My whole family was praying for you guys! : ( Sorry you're not feeling well. My mom has been down for the last four days or so... although I'm POSITIVE it's not for the same reason. : )

love ya!

Elizabeth said...

Praying for you. It was a wonderful weekend. Tara and Kelly

Sheila said...

That's fantastic, looking forward to pictures and furuther updates! :-)

Josiah and Abi Wissmann said...

Can't wait...and praying!!!

Esther said...

awww sorry to hear you are sick. Praying

*hugs*

Lindsay said...

Hi Katrina! ^.^

I'm sorry you're sick - get well soon! You'll be in my prayers.

I'm so happy for Katelin and Nathan and can't wait to see photos of their big day! Take your time, though, and focus on getting better first! ^.^

Love in Christ,
Lindsay