Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Exposing the Lies

I live in the city where the largest Planned Parenthood in the country, and the second largest in the world, is being constructed.

The abortion agenda is real. It is staggering. It is heart-breaking.

Please take some time to watch this five-minute undercover video that will reveal some of the lies being propagated by this massive organization.

Then, find out what you can do to help your local pregnancy center combat the evils of the abortion industry. It's time we take a stand.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i saw the video on the rebelution and was amazed. i have never seen anything like this! i can't believe that people would say that the fetus is not a baby unitl its born. i pray that one day these people would one day see the truth. i agree, katrina. we need to pray...and pray hard!
with much love,
quinn

Anonymous said...

My 17 yr. old niece went to planned parenthood early last year...only by God's grace did she choose to have her now 3 month old son. The name "Planned" parenthood is such a hypocrasy....the only One who plans anything is our Lord.
Thanks for this great and informative post!

Melissa Lea said...

This is such a very sad video. I knew how atrocious Planned Parenthood is, but I had no idea the extent of their manipulation and lies.

A friend of mine send me a link to your blog. I have greatly enjoyed a peek into your life. It's been a blessing! (She sent me the link because I am attending Leslie Ludy's Set Apart Girl conference in May, so she sent me your post about your time at the AG weekend. :) )