Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Again, Home Again!


My last few days in Peru were very special as I soaked up the remaining time with the Earnharts. We walked all around town, visited a "zoo" of sorts, ate ice-cream, and laughed together a lot!

I had a wonderful two weeks in Peru and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my stay. The Lord is so good to grant us the answers to our prayers in His perfect timing. In addition to being a trip full of blessings in fellowship and ministry, it was also a time of soul-searching for me as I am seeking to find my place in the world. While I don't know exactly how God is leading for the future, it was certainly confirmed to me that my love for the Peruvians and desire to be a missionary in that country has not changed. As I pray heavily about direction for returning to Peru full time, I am seeking to rest in the Lord's guidance and be able to say, "Thy will be done."

Thank you for praying for my safety in travel. I did not have any complications...only blessings along the way that I shall look forward to sharing on another day!

For now, it is good to be home again, returning to the life God has carved out for me right here. It's been a whirlwind of a weekend helping my grandparents, re-arranging bedrooms, cleaning out closets, hosting guests for a meal, and preparing a presentation on my trip to Peru for the church family. In case you've been wondering where the blog posts have gone, I have scarcely had a free moment!

Hopefully this week will afford a few quiet evenings in which to catch my breath!

May the Lord bless each of you with a week full of His presence in your lives!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanking the Lord for your wonderful trip and safe return!! Looking forward to pics and posts.
Blessed 2010 to you and your family.
Much love,
The Whitt family

Unknown said...

i am so glad that you are home!
love you katrina!
love,
quinn