Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Wedding!

Today my dear friend, Tara, was married to her wonderful prince! The ceremony was exquisitely beautiful, the Lord was honored and glorified, the reception was full of happy fellowship, and now Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Craig have ridden off into the sunset amidst a shower of rose petals!

If you wanted to be at the big event, but couldn't make it, live streaming was offered through their wedding website. I heard that only 75 people were able to log on before the connection got too full of people to accommodate any more. However, the video that was streamed live is able to be viewed here. I just watched portions of it myself. Unfortunately, the sound quality is full of static when anything musical was happening, but otherwise, the effect was pretty good. There are commercials scattered throughout the video at all the wrong moments, but with a little patience, the whole ceremony is eventually seen!

I'll try to blog more about this delightful weekend, but I'm exhausted from all the festivities and must go to bed!

Until the next time, I remain one tuckered out but very happy bridesmaid. :-)

5 comments:

Annabelle said...

We loved having you stay at our home!!! Please do so again!! :)

Kelly said...

Dearest Katrina,
Truly Stephen and Tara's wedding day is a day that I will always remember,
treasure and hold close to my heart!
I will always remember the fun of being a bridesmaid with you.:-)
You are such a blessing to me and my dear sister Tara!
Thank you for the investment that you have made in Tara's life by your godliness and Christ centered friendship that you shared with her.
I love you so so much!!!
Love and hugs,
Kelly

Amy Vest said...

Dear Katrina,

It was SUCH a joy to meet you at the wedding - at last! I am grateful for the Lord's perfect timing in allowing our paths to cross. I so appreciate your heart for Him, dedication to following Him, and passion to serve Him! What a treasure to share this journey with our Savior together. I am praying for you right now and asking the Lord to bless you as you continue to press after Him!

With love in Jesus,
Amy Vest

Grace Valley Farms said...

Hello Katrina!

It was so good to see you again at Stephen & Tara's wedding! Their wedding day was wonderful and it truly honored the Lord!
Thank you for your example of loving the Lord and striving to seek Him in everything!

~Emily

Lydia said...

Thank you for the link Katrina! What a beautiful wedding! I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures!

-Lydia Jane