Sunday, May 2, 2010

My Poor, Neglected Blog

If you are wondering whether or nor my blog would ever get another post again, please rest assured that I am alive and well...just swamped in life right now with in incredibly full schedule, not to mention a broken camera and a virus-laden computer. Blog posts have had to take a back seat for the time being, though inspiration for various posts is stirring, so I hope to be back to writing more consistently again soon!

The above picture was taken last weekend at the home of my sweet friend, Brittany Wyatt. She is an incredibly talented seamstress who agreed to make my bridesmaid dress for a *certain* upcoming wedding, and it turned out beautifully! We had a wonderful time together enjoying fellowship, good food, girly movies, and lots of laughter in the midst of all the sewing. I am so grateful for the chance to have visited Brittany and her new husband at their home in the New Braunfels area. It was just the relaxing weekend break that I needed. Their hospitality was such a blessing!

As we enter a new week, may the Lord continue to draw each of you closer to Himself and reveal His love to you in a deeper way!

No comments: