Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Love of God - O Amor de Dios

Last week was Bible Conference here at RGBI for the students in the Bible Institute. Those of us in the missionary language school were able to attend the evening conference sessions. Even though they were in Spanish, I was able to understand quite a bit and enjoyed the experience!

On the last night of the conference, I was on the schedule to play the piano and provide special music. I asked my friend, Lorena, to sing soprano with me for a duet of "The Love of God" in both English and Spanish. We both got nervous and so our special didn't turn out quite as well as we had practiced, but we prayed that God would use it to be a blessing anyway!

Here is a video of the song:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you did a great job! It sounds so pretty.

love,
quinn

Anonymous said...

Bless the Lord.It was a nice special. the love of God is so rich and pure. Thanks for posting this

Kate said...

Lovely Katrina!