Sunday, October 17, 2010

Video Clips from Dia de la Raza

In my last post, I shared lots of pictures from Dia de la Raza, but only had the time to upload one video. Here are a few more that I took that day to give you a glimpse into our fun, colorful life here at RGBI!

This first video is of a traditional folk dance from Chile:




Here is a portion of the hilarious skit performed by friends from Honduras. Even if you don't understand Spanish, I think you'll appreciate the actors' attempts at humor. :-)



The last video I'll post from Dia de la Raza is of Luis from Paraguay singing in the three languages of his country. English and Spanish are two of the languages. The third one I don't even remember the name for but seemed like a cross between English and French. You can see some of the words on the screen.

No comments: