Monday, October 18, 2010

He is Faithful

The other day, I was reading the latest update on the Wissmann family's blog when I clicked on the sample song He is Faithful from one of their recent CDs. Even though I had heard the song before, it ministered in a tremendous way to my spirit that evening. The beautiful words and sweet harmonies applied a balm to my soul that I greatly needed. Since then, I have listened to this song several times a day to remind myself of God's faithfulness in the midst of the storms of life.

With the desire to share this lovely song with you, I have copied the widget of sample songs from the Wissmann Family below. Be sure to click on song #4 to hear He is Faithful and to be reminded of the presence of the Lord in our lives. And while you're at it, I'm sure you will enjoy the other songs listed; most of which are hymn arrangements in the blue grass style for which their family is known.


Quantcast

3 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

Hey! Quería que sepas que estoy orando por ti! Gracias por escribir lo que Dios te esta enseñando... es de mucho ánimo para mi! Estoy orando por ti y de ti... Dios ha puesto algunas idéas en mi corazón y si pudieras orar conmigo, sería de bendición! Quiero orar por un tiempo, y si Dios me da paz, luego compartir contigo los planes que tengo. : ) te quiero mucho y me alegra escuchar como estas creciendo! : )

Con mucho cariño, sb

Katrina Marie said...

Sarah, gracias por el comentario que me mandaste! Y tambien, gracias por tus oraciones. Te aprecio mucho. :-)

Estuve orando por ti esta manana. Voy a continuar haciendolo...

Me da curiosidad saber que ideas y planes tienes esta vez! Siempre tienes algo en tu imaginacion! Creo que es algo fenomenal!

Te quiero tambien. Tu eres muy especial para mi. Gracias por tu amistad. Dios te bendiga.

Anonymous said...

That one of the Wissmann's song has been especially meaningful for me, too. It is so beautiful and true!

~Sarah H.