Friday, October 5, 2012

Remembering the Wedding - Part 9

Post-Wedding Pictures

Photo credit: Steve Riddell

With Mom and Dad Britton

The Britton Bunch!

The Britton extended clan.

With our parents.

With Mom and Dad Rebsch

My immediate family.

My extended family.

The Loo Family - practically adopted family!

With our wonderful ministers: Dr. White, Dad Britton, Dr. Taylor

Three cheers!

Our wedding party (minus the flower maidens who were busy serving at the reception!).

Such wonderful family and friends!

We love this gang!

The happy couple. :)

Can you guess what we're getting ready to do...again?
I'll spare you the follow-up pictures. :)

United in love...forever.

A day to remember always.

3 comments:

Debi Foreman said...

I just love these posts!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the last picture!!

Susannah! said...

I love the last picture with the flower petals!