Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Shower for Jada


This weekend, my good friends from RGBI days, Jada Thomas and Luis Giménez are getting married!  I am so excited for both of them!  Nathan will be performing the ceremony and we are both singing in the wedding, so it's back to Colorado we go tomorrow!

Here are some pictures from Jada's recent shower that I had the privilege to attend!

On the menu: miniature quiches, chocolate-covered strawberries, cupcakes, and build-your-own crepes.  Yummy!

Guests arriving.

The happy bride and groom!

With my sweet friend.


Jada's sister, Jireh, running games.


"How well do you know Luis?"

Jada's mom and sisters-in-law.

The lovely bride-to-be.

My sleeping little one.

1 comment:

Susannah! said...

Oh please post a film of you and Nathan singing at the wedding!
I would love to see it!