Thursday, July 11, 2013

Another Thankful Thursday

Wow!  Is it already Thursday again?  I can't believe I haven't posted since last week!  I guess you could say life has been a little busy lately. :)

Well, here is my ongoing list for today:

517.  The smell of rain

518.  Finding and killing a black widow spider in the kitchen before it found my baby

519.  A beautiful sun-kissed sky panorama reminding me that "the heavens declare the glory of God!"

520.  The privilege of living in the mountains

521.  Isaac's smile greeting me when I go to pick him up out of bed

522.  New tile in our shower!

523.  Two weeks of NO pain!

524.  The gift of healing

525.  A visit from Joel and Katelyn (Nathan's brother and his wife)

4 comments:

Susannah! said...

I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling better! You will be in my prayers!

creatingsomethingbeautiful said...

Praise God for 523 and 524!!
xx

creatingsomethingbeautiful said...

Praise God for 523 and 524!!
xx

Rudi and Carla Booher said...

Praising God also for #523 & 524!
To God be the GLORY great things HE HAS DONE!