Sunday, July 14, 2013

Picture Catch-Up from Isaac

Hi everyone!  This is Isaac blogging today.  My mommy found a bunch of pictures on her camera that she wanted me to share with you!

Guess what?  I just recently learned over the last couple of weeks that my hands are attached to my body and that I can use them to put stuff in my mouth!  Isn't that great?

Pretty much everything I touch goes into my mouth now!  Mommy says I'm like a little insect; I can't fully experience something until I've tasted it! :)

This is my Daddy on a Sunday morning reviewing his sermon notes while eating breakfast.  I like to keep him company while he studies!

This past week, I got to meet my Uncle Joel and Aunt Katelyn when they came for a visit from Houston!  Aunt Katelyn is expecting my baby cousin, Owen, who is due in October!

We had a lot of fun with them!

I found out that Aunt Katelyn even tastes good. ;)

Uncle Joel gave me this couch pillow to play with.

Oh my, Uncle Joel...what red hair you have!

Hmm...I wonder what this pillow tastes like?

Even though this picture is a little blurry, Mommy thought it looked neat and gave me a serene appearance (which I don't often have, by the way, except when I'm sleeping!). ;)

Here is the un-blurry version.  Mommy thinks I look a lot like her baby pictures in this photo.

Since I've started dropping my toys on the floor a lot when I play with them in my highchair, Mommy likes to put my tray on, now.

It's great!  Now I can reach lots of toys at once and bang them on the tray to make noise!

Instead of singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot," Mommy thinks I should sing, "I'm a little hot dog!"

Well, that's all for now, folks!  Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you all have a happy week! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

Wow! Isaac is sure growing fast! Thanks for the pictures and update.