Saturday, July 27, 2013

Zucchini Anyone?


We have been receiving quite the bounty of zucchini and squash lately from a church member's gardens, which is a wonderful blessing!  I just so happened to stumble across this blog post the other day containing a whole bunch of yummy recipes for using zucchini and squash!

With a bit of extra time on my hands today, I decided to do some baking.  I made the Zucchini Tots and the Chocolate Zucchini Muffins.  Oh.my.word.  BOTH of these recipes are DELICIOUS!  The first batch of Zucchini Tots totally disappeared off the cooling rack in about three minutes.  They are that good!  And the chocolate muffins?...well, let's just say they that it's not likely they will have a very long life span outside of our tummies. :)

So if you have any extra zucchini sitting around, you might just want to hop over and take a look at the many different ways you can prepare it much to the satisfaction of your taste buds!

1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Awww, thank you for the link back! I am SO glad you enjoyed the recipes -
those two are my favorites from the list, too! :)