Friday, October 25, 2013

Autumn in Taos (and Mommy's Little Helper)

Hi everyone!  This is Isaac writing again.  We just got back this week from a family reunion with the Britton clan over in Ohio and Tennessee.  It was lots of fun to meet all my aunts and uncles, and I had a blast playing with my little cousins!  Mommy has lots of pictures to share from that adventure, but they're not quite ready for the blog yet, so instead, here are some photos she snapped this week of life here in Taos.

Guess what?  Today, I am 8 months old!  This past month has been full of new growth and development.  I have learned to crawl, play Peek-A-Boo, say "Da-Da" (in addition to "Ma-Ma"), and pull up on things.  Yesterday, Mommy came into my room and saw that I had even managed to stand up in my crib - all by myself!

Here are some pictures of me helping Mommy with her housework!







Mommy takes me on a walk almost every day.  Our favorite place to go is the park.  Yesterday, Mommy wanted to see how the colors of the trees have been changing while we've been gone.  She thought about dressing me in my overalls for a cute photo shoot, but decided we didn't have time, so please pardon the clash of all my stripes. :)

Mommy says I look "dapper" when I wear this hat!

Aren't the colors beautiful?

This is the playground part of the park where I like to swing!

It's one of my most favorite activities in all the world!



You can see a video of me swinging (and laughing!) below...

A lot of leaves fell while we were gone, but the ones that are left are still lovely shades of gold!

Don't you think?

Heading home...what a view!


2 comments:

Susannah! said...

The trees are beautiful!
I loved watching the video! Too cute!

Sarah said...

Oh it's so pretty there!!
It makes me miss the mountains in Colorado!
I love Isaac's hat!
And that video was so fun to watch!