Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Helpful Hints for Happy Homemaking

My latest article on Inside Out Magazine's website:


In case you haven’t noticed, I tend to write articles based on what experiences I am passing through, lessons being learned, etc.  Lately though, I’ll admit, I haven’t had very much inspiration in the writing department because my experiences all revolve around the very ordinary: keeping house, caring for a baby, cooking, grocery shopping, and all things domestic. 

The other day, however, it dawned on me that maybe I should write about just that: my ordinary homemaking days and what I have learned from them.  After all, I imagine that some of you readers out there are stay-at-home wives and mommies just like me, some of you aspire to be homemakers, and pretty much all of us live in some kind of home environment whether alone or with housemates.  So, perhaps what I am learning as a fairly new “keeper of the home” would be helpful to pass on...

Thus, without further ado, I bring you my personal list of helpful homemaking advice! :)

Click here to read the rest of the article!

1 comment:

Kelsie Steele said...

Katrina, this is a great article and the tips are super! You are my kind of girl! Thanks for sharing. I can think of several things in my home that don't have a place at present. Hmm...