Monday, November 11, 2013

Picture Catch-Up Part 3, A Visit from the Day Family

Last weekend, my sister and her family came for a visit!  They serve overseas as missionaries in Ukraine, so we haven't seen them in a year and a half.  It was great to catch up, to meet their youngest daughter, Lydia, and to let them meet Isaac!
Honestly, I was so busy getting meals on the table and enjoying their company that I didn't take the time to snap very many pictures.  I'm posting the few that I took here and borrowing a few from my brother-in-law, Nathan. :)
(Photo credit: Nathan Day)

Playing at the park together.  Brrr - it was cold that evening!
(Photo credit: Nathan Day)

Katelin and Nathan just celebrated four years of marriage! 
(And yes, she is my younger sister!)

A visit to the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge




One of the days they were here, the guys went out with some friends up in the mountains for some off-roading, so Katelin and I took the little ones to this fun play place called Twirl.  It is in the backyard of a local toy store and is free to the public!

All the children thoroughly enjoyed it!


Melissa on her motor-less motor bike.

This slide went really fast and was a big hit with all of us! :)

Here comes Melissa!

Here comes Katelin and Lydia!

There goes Isaac trying to climb up the slide!

Lydia on a horse.

What do you think of Katelin's new look?  Those are quite the ears!

Isaac was absolutely fascinated by this horse.  I think he though it was alive because he kept trying to talk to its face.


Nathan Day took this video of Isaac laughing with new toys and his fun relatives.

1 comment:

Caitlin Lee said...

Thank you for sharing! :)