Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

627.  Vacationing in Gatlinburg with the Britton family

628.  A visit this past weekend from my sister and her family

629.  Dark chocolate

630.  Isaac's rapidly developing motor skills (pulling up on things, standing, etc.)

631.  The joy of leading children in songs of praise to the Lord at AWANA

632.  My husband's generous and constant provision for his family

633.  A heavy winter coat for Isaac for only $5!

634.  The contagious laugh my little boy utters when playing Peek-A-Boo

635.  Nathan's skills in all things home-repair that saved our house from a possible electrical fire and most definitely from a night without electricity or heat!

636.  Beautiful snow falling (even if it is a little early in my estimation of things!)

637.  Seeing Isaac's delight in his daddy and hearing him proclaim over and over throughout the day, "Da-da-da-da."

638.  An Ergo baby carrier for these tough days of teething when my baby only wants to be held

639.  New toys for Isaac sent by loving and generous great-grandparents from afar

640.  Steady growth in our church

641.  Brightly colored hot air balloons filling the sky

642.  Energy to care for my family despite sleep-deprived nights caring for a sick little one

643.  The words of Scripture which speak to my heart and remind me of what God deems to be important

No comments: