Thursday, February 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

733.  Unseasonably warm, spring-like weather these last few days

734.  Weight gain! (I know, I know; not something most people would put on a gratitude list, but in my case, it was necessary.)

735.  The ease of weaning Isaac with the help of some local, raw goat's milk that he absolutely loves!

736.  The fact that Nathan's sprained ankle seems to be healing on its own, slowly but surely, meaning that surgery will hopefully not be necessary

737.  Relaxing evenings with my husband watching the Olympics

738.  Isaac's love for "praying" every five minutes during his breakfasts these days

739.  A baby bump starting to show

740.  A polka-dotted maternity shirt (it makes me smile!)

741.  Continual baby kicks

742.  Fresh, ripe strawberries

743.  Isaac's adorable grins when he knows he's done something well

No comments: