Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A Visit from Grandma and Grandpa

Howdy folks!
This is Isaac writing again (with my mommy's help, of course)!
I wanted to show you some pictures of my grandparents' recent visit.  They came all the way from Michigan for my daddy's recent ordination, and we had so much fun with them!

I'm going to be one year old next week, so for my birthday, Grandpa made me a super cool rocking horse!

He shipped all the pieces in a giant box in the mail (except for the head, which he brought in his suitcase) and then assembled it during his time here at our house.

I got to "help" put it together!

Yee-haw!  I LOVE my new rocking horse and ride it all the time!

One morning during their stay, Grandpa and Grandma took us all out to breakfast at our favorite cafe.  For the first time ever, Mommy ordered me my own item off the menu - a yummy croissant!  As you can see, I enjoyed it too much to smile for the picture.  (And this was my second breakfast of the day!)

My grandpa is an AMAZING concert pianist!  It was fun to play music together!

Plunking out Jesus Loves Me.

I think I'm getting better...

Later that afternoon, we took Grandma and Grandpa to the John Dunn Bridge which is located in a very beautiful canyon area of Taos.

I see you, Mommy, taking our picture!

The area is a lot more pretty in summertime when everything is green, but the water and the rocks still looked neat!



Daddy helped me walk by the water so I wouldn't fall in.

It was so COLD!

I love to be outside!

One last horsey-ride before Grandma and Grandpa had to leave for the airport.

So much fun!

I really enjoyed Grandma and Grandpa's visit!

I hope they can come back soon!

Love, 
Isaac

No comments: