Wednesday, March 12, 2014

A Little of Isaac Lately

"Hey, Mom!  Look how fast I can wreak havoc on your drawer contents!"

One evening, while searching for a new activity to keep my little guy occupied while I worked in the kitchen, I came across the suggestion to put a bucket of water on a towel and give him cups and spoons to play with in the water.  Well, that brilliant idea lasted only until Isaac figured out how to dump the bucket over.  Yeah...I think it will be awhile before we try that activity again!

Walking like a big boy!

And showing off his new monkey bib from Aunt Katelin and Uncle Nathan!

Digging his new stripes from Aunt Sarah and Uncle Samuel.

Saying "Hi" to the camera, except that his wave got a little lost in the motion. :)

An attempt at showing off the 23 week baby bump...too much flash!

Another attempt...

No comments: