Thursday, March 27, 2014

Thankful Thursday

772.  The privilege of being a full-time homemaker, thanks to my husband's provision for our family

773.  The privilege of resting when my body needs it, thanks to being a full-time homemaker :)

774.  Hugs and snuggles from my baby boy

775.  A box of crayons that kept said baby boy occupied during Daddy's Bible study last night for a good 20 minutes!

776.  Hot baths

777.  Buds and blossoms starting to pop out around town

778.  Sweet fellowship and learning at our monthly ladies' Bible study

779.  Visitors at church taking us out for a meal

780.  Vegetables on sale that I don't usually buy which have tasted so good this week!

781.  Answered prayer for a specific request pertaining to our baby's upcoming birth

782.  Lots of movement from the Littlest Man, letting me know he is alive and well!

No comments: